Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Register Now -- NTS Fitness Strength Camp!!

I currently have five openings for the upcoming NTS Fitness Strength Camp. Camp is scheduled to begin August 3, will either be held at 7:00 p.m. or 8:00 p.m., and will last one month. Camp is held three times per week. The cost is $125.00, but if you register before July 29, it will only cost you $100.00. This is a great opportunity to lose weight and get into shape. Plus, we have a lot of fun.

Check out what others have said about the NTS Fitness Strength Camp:

"Greg,

Thanks for a wonderful exercising experience! I totally enjoyed bootcamp and look forward to doing it again soon. What a fabulous way to jump start any workout routine. It was tough, okay, even brutal at times, but strangely fun and exhilarating. I would recommend your fitness camp to not only those who are wanting to start a work out routine, but also those seasoned verterans out there. I was able to shed 5 pounds and went from a size 12 to a size 10, all in one month! Greg is an excellent trainer. He is enthusiatic, encouraging, and makes each workout unique and enjoyable. Thanks Greg! I'm looking forward to fall bootcamp! Hillary"

"Hi Greg,

This is late in coming, but I wanted to say Thank You. The techniques that I learned in your boot camp have helped me revamp my workouts and have changed the way I look at myself. I now know that I am stronger physically and mentally then I ever thought.

When I do my workouts I always end up doing "just 5 more" then I really want to do. I hear you in the back of my mind telling us that we can give 5 more each time! I am amazed at how the strength training has improved so many simple every day things.

So once again, Thank you. Hopefully I will get to come do the boot camp again soon!
Sincerely
Jennifer"


Don't miss out! Please email me at ntsfitness@gmail.com, if you have questions or would like to register for Camp.