Monday, July 27, 2009

Success Story


Here is a great success story from one of my clients:

"Over the last six months I have been able to loose 70 lbs. Much of this success is due too the hard work and personal knowledge of Greg Nielsen of NTS Fitness.

Greg's fitness plan has worked wonders for me physically. Not only am I loosing the weight that I desire, but I am getting stronger as I go. The variety of workouts and exercises has my body more fit than it ever has been.

Greg's plan is not just the workouts! He gives you all of the eating tips you need. In addition, he advises you on the other fitness steps a person should be taking to achieve their ultimate goal. Greg has a deep knowledge of how to be physically fit, and most of all, he genuinely wants to see people obtain their goals. His plan has worked for me. I could not of lost the weight I have without him." -Aaron

The key to this client's success, and any client for that matter, is the willingness to work hard and sacrifice. If you share the same desire as this client, and are willing to work hard, please email me at ntsfitness@gmail.com and we will discuss what you need to do to achieve your fitness goals.