Monday, April 27, 2009

April NTS Camp -- Mon. Workout & PICTURES!!

Tonight was the last workout of the Camp. I always hate when a Camp ends. Both the 7:00 and the 8:00 Camps were great. I was continually impressed.

Here's tonight's workout:

Dynamic Warmup Phase

Strength Phase: (4 x 30 seconds)
1. Trap Bar Deadlift
2. Bench Press
3. Lunges
4. Shoulder Press

Core Phase: (3 x 30 seconds)
1. One Leg Planks
2. Right Side Planks w/ Leg Raise
3. Left Side Plank w/ Leg Raise
4. Reverse Crunches

Interval Phase: (4 x 30 seconds)
1. Side-to-Side Jumps
2. Jump Rope
3. Step-ups
4. Ladder

Static Stretch Phase

I took a some pictures last Friday of those in the Camp. Unfortunately, I am no photographer, and most of the pictures did not turn out. Here are the few that did:






Thanks to all those who participated in the NTS Fitness Strength Camps. I hope to see you again soon.