Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Courage

Succeeding in life takes courage. Succeeding in the gym takes courage. Reaching your goals takes courage. Most goals worth attaining do not come easily. Sacrifice, hard-work, and determination are required.

When I am training someone, or running a fitness strength camp, I can quickly see the character of the individual. A week ago I had a guy come in for a trial workout. He quit before he even finished the workout. I won't see him again. Compare that to a guy I train who comes in for every workout ready to give his all. He never complains. He never gives up. Besides working out with me, he carefully watches his diet and swims everyday. He has courage. He is willing to make the sacrifices necessary to succeed.

What type of person are you? What type of character do you have?